Om ring, featuring a diamond Om, a symbol popular between those who practice spirituality, zen and yoga is used to represent self within, truth and knowledge.
Creating acceptance and respect between beliefs and religions is the central theme of this collection. All symbols are designed equaly in shape, size and materials; which represents that humans are all equal at their core, the differences are only in the colors and the details which makes each piece beautiful and unique.
- This beautiful ring features a Turquoise, Onyx, Mother of Pearl, Pink Opal, Labradorite, malachite or Lapis pendant with a diamond Om in center
- Rendered in 18K Yellow Gold
- Composition: 18K Yellow or White Gold (3.0g), Diamonds, 0.10-0.15ct, Natural Stone
- slips on
- Made in United States of America
* Made in United States of America
order ships within 10 days